Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria, 2016/2017 Admission List Released
This is to inform all candidates who applied to Nuhu Bamalli Polytechnic Zaria, Kaduna State. (Nuba Poly), that the institution management have released the 2016/2017 Admission list.
HOW TO CHECK:
Visit Check Admission Status
Enter your Application Number
Note: if you have not been given admission yet, do not panic wait for second list, for those that have been given admission please do not forget to share your testimony in the comment box below.
After you have been given Admission please read what to do next below:
1. Click Admission Status to download Admission Notification from the internet using your application number.
2. Proceed to the office of the Director of the School you are admitted to, for first screening and receive an Admission Letter.
3. Proceed to the Bank indicated on your Admission Letter to pay your registration fee using the admission letter. The bank will issue you a customized teller for this purpose and collect your pin code that has the serial number indicated on your admission letter.
4. Click Confirm Payment to confirm payment using your pin code.
5. Print the payment Acknowledgement slip after confirming your payment.
6. Proceed to the Registration Officer at the Directors' Office for documentation.
7. Return the Central file to the Registration Officer and Departmental file to the Department.