Friday, 30 December 2016

Abubakar Shekau Promise to Continue Bombing in New Video




The Nigerian Insurgency (Boko Haram) Leader, Abubakar Shekau has dropped another new video showing him.
According to News Agency of Nigeria (NAN), the leader of the Boko Haram sector has claimed that the Nigerian Military Force has not cleared them out of the country, according to NAN; Al Jazeera reported that Shekau said, “We are safe.”
In his report, he said, “We have not been flushed out of anywhere. And tactics and strategies cannot reveal our location except if Allah wills by his decree.”
According to source, on Christmas Eve, the Nigerian President, Muhammadu Buhari, said that Boko Haram had been effectively defeated, after being driven away from its last known fortress at Sambisa Forest.
Source said, in the new video, Shekau disputed the fact given to Pres. Buhari by the Nigerian Military Commanders.
He (Shekau) said, “If you indeed crushed us, how can you see me like this? How many times have you killed us in your bogus death?”
NAN, said, that Al Jazeera reported that Shekau was committed in the new video to continue with his mission (to Islamize Nigeria).
He said, “Our (Boko Haram) aim is to establish an Islamic Caliphate and we have our own Caliphate, we are not part of Nigeria.”
Reports said, “After the liberation of Sambisa Forest and the capturing of Camp Zairo, said to have been the operational headquarters of the bloody insurgents, Nigeria’s military commanders expressed surprise that they did not see what they expected at the camp.
Some of their expectations include capturing the remaining of the seized Chibok schoolgirls and also arms and ammunitions kept there by the insurgents.
Except for Shekau’s Quran and flag recovered at the site, there was nothing else of significance that was recovered, leading to theories that the insurgents had escaped with some of the Chibok girls during the aerial bombardment by the Nigerian Air Force planes.
Nigeria’s military headquarters are yet to respond to the new Shekau video.
But Speaking to Al Jazeera on Tuesday, Brigadier-General Victor Ezugwu, a Nigerian army commander, said his soldiers had made significant gains against Boko Haram.
Gen. Ezugwu said, “We are on top of the situation, all hands are still on deck.”

“This defeat is final and it [Boko Haram] will not spread to other parts of West Africa.”
---